Ok, not "technically".
Actually, my town/city is rather on the boring side. The most interesting thing down here tends to be well, probably hurricane season, but it's a nice artsy fartsy little town. But, that's neither here nor there...
I meant welcome to crazy town as in: me, which leads me to the introduction department. Hi! My name is Diana Odom and in case you want to know, I look like this (Raybans are customary):
I am a twenty-something, I'm married to this cool guy and also live with my four legged kids: a dog named Sophie and a cat named Chloe (who thinks she's a dog). I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast but dream of moving to Florida to be closer to my "happy place": Walt Disney World. I mean, if I'm going to live in hurricane alley the rest of my life, I'd rather be closer to rides and castles and such (can I get an amen?).
When I'm not getting strange looks trying to take photographs of people on the beach or around town (with their permission of course!), animals or my pets or random objects, I'm probably doing one or more of the following: planning my next Disney trip, endurance running (I've done two half marathons this year and am training for a full marathon in Jan 2013), listening to music (either Disney Parks music or indie rock), playing with my pets or daydreaming about Christmas.
As far as photography goes, I love Disney photography, but that's definitely not all you'll see here. I also love portraiture; be it infants, individuals, families or even pets, and I really enjoy interacting with my subjects and I am hoping to make a full time career out of it soon.
So, why are you here, reading my blog? Well, I hope it's because you want to hear more about:
- Diana's crazy town-ness
- Disney related ramblings
- Photography
- Food (cause man, I love to stuff my face with it but try to keep smallish at the same time hence the next point...)
- Running and how I'm trying to get better and faster at it!
- Music, and just so you know, it will range from Jay-Z to The Black Keys to Pixar scores and any-and-everything between.
- and returning to the first bullet point, anything else that crosses my mind that I hope you too might be interested in.
So, please, stick around. Things will be crazy, sarcastic, heartfelt, and most of all fun. I hope you'll follow along, comment, and keep coming back for more. I'd love to get to know you more and hope you feel the same about me and this blog!
Thanks for reading!
Diana Odom
P.S. Lastly, please don't use my photos without my permission. It's not nice to steal (come on, you know that).
P.S. Lastly, please don't use my photos without my permission. It's not nice to steal (come on, you know that).

No comments:
Post a Comment